new freinds uk

Options
leeuk
leeuk Posts: 19 Member
Hi all looking for good freinds to help one and other am lee from nottingham in uk

Replies

• mutley1971
    mutley1971 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello chap.............. england here too, friend request sent
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Another Englander here!
  • misschoppo
    misschoppo Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Hey, Im from Worcestershire. Add me if you like :smile:
  • JanisMay67
    Options
    Hello - I'm Jan from Southampton. Married. 46

In the past two years my weight has shot up. This is due to much reduced mobility caused by psoriatic arthritis, and the medication (steroids) I have been taking. oh - and I gave up smoking last year, which I know piled more on.

I have followed a low fat, reasonably healthy diet for years, and now realise I have to really cut back on the calories drastically to have any chance of losing the weight I need to.

Oh my - but I need to lose 6 stone.

Was a bit stunned when I got on the scales - but - I've done it! And I have set a sensible goal - not an unrealistic one!

I must carry weight well, as with that much to lose, I ought to be a lot bigger than the size 18 I am. Losing 6 stone, I know I will still be a size 14. So - I'm not hoping for miracles. It just seems near-impossible at the moment.

So - here I am. Hopeful. Enthusiastic. In it for the long haul and desperately willing my willpower to hang on in there!

Good luck to all fellow dieters.
  • CoreyJBooth
    Options
    I'm from the Valleys of South Wales!
    All feel free to add me :D
  • roverrowe
    roverrowe Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Happy for you to add me if you like. I'm 42 y-o male in UK. Lost around 40lbs on MFP and was below my goal weight (since starting properly last February). Put on a few lbs after a lazy festive season, but back on it now.

I've actually found weight loss remarkably easy with MFP and am in the best shape of my life having been overweight since my early teens. On here every day and try to offer as much support as I can.