2250 in 2014!!!!!

Options
So i hit my goal of 200 miles in the month of December. December????? yep i did it. with shopping and band and chorus concerts and drama practice and working with clients and yadayadayada the list goes on and on. My point is....... if i can do 200 miles in the craziest month of the year... then i should have NO problem hitting 2250 by the end of 2014. ACTUALLY if i have done my math correctly...and i run at least 45 miles a week... then i should be at 2340. MORE than what i want to get... but willing to give it a serious try... a little wiggle room. I actually need to hit 43 to make my goal. sooooooooooooooo i shall keep you posted as to how its going!!!!! on a monthly basis so you all dont get sick of me talking bout it! xoxo

Replies

• donrdon
    donrdon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Super goal! Go for it, make 2014 yours. I'm targeting 2000 for 2014, my total last year was 1239 with a few stretches over the summer of lower mileage so it's quite doable.
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    That is a serious goal to set! Way to push yourself. I'm curious to see how the final number works out.