Sale at Best Buy for Your Shape for Wii.

crucible_13
crucible_13 Posts: 54
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
FYI: just got an email from best buy about their weekly deals:

MORE HOT GAMING DEALS—OFFERS END 8/29/10

Save $20
on Your Shape
for Wii.
Reg. Price $39.99
Sale Price $19.99 - this includes the camera!!

Replies

• TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    wow, thx so much for the info. I'm going to call right now to see if they have any left.
  • MichelleFirestone
    MichelleFirestone Posts: 212 Member
    thats a great price. and I love mine!:smile:
  • TeamLeela
    I just called! They said that they will hold one for me for 24 hours. I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. Going to look for some reviews on it now, but what a deal!
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Is that theJenny McCarthy one??
  • sorellabella
    sorellabella Posts: 133 Member
    Can you tell me what type of things are on this game?
  • Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Yes Jenny McCarthy is in it.

* Personalized to You - Your unique plan is based on the results of your fitness test, combined with your personal fitness goals. This plan will mix the right level of intensity with exercises focused on achieving your goal.
    * You’ll Always Do the Exercises Correctly - The camera projects your image onto the TV screen so you can see yourself exercising next to Jenny.
    * Exercise Controller-Free - The camera sees you, so it works without requiring any additional hardware (such as Wiimotes, nunchucks, and balance boards), leaving your hands free to focus on the exercises.
    * Exercise That’s Fun and Motivational - not only is Jenny your in-game workout buddy, but you can choose from 6 background colors, 100 motivating animations, and more than 75 music tracks.
    * More Exercises Than Any Other Game - Your Shape includes close to 500 exercises – which means that your routine is always focused on meeting your goals.
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    It's still $39.99 here (in Canada) poop!!
  • TeamLeela
    seems like I'm getting mixed reviews on it. Either they love it or hate it. I guess for 20 bucks its still worth investing in.
  • cbuggin22
    cbuggin22 Posts: 121 Member
    Thanks for sharing! I went and got mine today. I've tried it out. Not sure if I'm going to like it or not. But I'm going to keep trying.
This discussion has been closed.