Broke out of the 300s

Options
13»

Replies

• Kookyk9s
    Kookyk9s Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year!

This mornings weigh in put me in the 200s for the first time in a decade.

I have now waved goodbye to the (gasp) 400s and the 300s.

Damn I feel good!

And Damn you should feel good. Wonderfully fabulous achievement. Onward and downward for 2014.
  • Dazellyn
    Dazellyn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great work!!
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome accomplishment. When I hit that milestone I logged on to MFP and said something along the lines of "OMGOMGOMGOMG GUYSGUYSGUYS!!! I am under 300!!!!!11!!!!eleventy!" so I way understand the excitement.

That is a HUGE accomplishment and deserves major celebration. What an awesome milestone to celebrate at the begining of the year like this. It is wonderful to see that you are feeling good too! I hope that you continue feeling good and reach every goal that you have set. Major kudos to you, you should be so proud. Crossing two major milestones like that, you are unstoppable!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    WOW...what a great way to start the New Year. I hope you continue to keep posting. Congrats on your hard work.

Shirley in Oregon
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Congrats :)
  • Briargrey
    Briargrey Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Well done! I'm spitting distance from breaking out of the 200s for the first time since 1996 - I wanted it for Jan 1, but I'm at 200...so soon, soon -- your post added extra inspiration and anticipation. Keep up the awesome work!
  • anabelpalomo
    anabelpalomo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great achievement! Keep up the good work and keep on working hard :smile:
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!