80+lbs to lose

Options
Would like some friends to help me out. I'm struggling so bad..

Replies

• NickGoesHAM
    NickGoesHAM Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey Ashleigh, at one point or another everyone on this site has struggled.

This year I'm not thinking about the total weight I want to lose, instead I've broken it down into 10 Lb mini goals.

Good luck with your journey!
  • BeckyLF05
    BeckyLF05 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashleigh! Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou: There's a lot of great people here to offer support. I struggle most days to stay on track. If you don't already have one, invest in a digital food scale. Measuring properly has made all the difference in the world for me.:flowerforyou:
  • elodys
    elodys Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashleigh!

We just started on here too! Do you have a friend who is trying too? My significant other and I share our exercise and food diaries, and it has honestly made it easier to track meals and to hold each other accountable. We are also having a biggest loser contest each week with the proceeds going into a kitty for something fun.

Just hang in there and do what you can every day!
  • ChristineinMA
    ChristineinMA Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Ashleigh

This is the place to be when you are struggling!

I would ultimately like to lose 73 pounds. I have lost about 33 so far. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Mother_Warrior
    Mother_Warrior Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 pounds I need to lose. (I'd be happy with 80!!) Please feel free to add me if you'd like! :)
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! My name is Shanika and I've been on this journey since March 2013. Feel free to add me for support. That goes for anyone. If you need support, I am here for you.
  • MichelleK118
    MichelleK118 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashleigh! I am just starting too, but have gained 1.5 pounds in the last week (sigh). I know that struggling is normal, but mind and heart are not always in sync. I would be happy to have a weight loss buddy, you can add me as a friend if you want. Good luck and keep up your hard work, you can do it :smile:
  • Ashleigh1178
    Ashleigh1178 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. It's nice to know there are people in the same boat as me!! Feel free to add me if you like
  • NessaR2011
    NessaR2011 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have about 89 left to go. Feel free to add me!
  • Hi

Im returning to my fitness pal, the first time round I didn't really do the forum so im hoping this time round to make some friends and keep myself motivated while I change my diet (im following the slimming world plan) and increase my daily exercise. feel free to add me. im trying really hard to measure/ weight out my food and make healthier choices it would be nice to get a support network to help me lose and keep the weight off this time.