Engorge-

Options
ment. When I ate too many cals, my thighs got engorgements. From stairs mostly.

Replies

• _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Let me rub some cream on that.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    I think you mean bulky.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I think you mean bulky.

I think I know what I mean! :grumble: If you can't be nice don't say anything. Why can't you just be engorgeing!?!?!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Let me rub some cream on that.

can it be ice cream?

11.jpg
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Apparently we're not all here for the same seasons.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Apparently we're not all here for the same seasons.

Lies and blasphemy.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    You thread title made me giggle :flowerforyou:
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    i'm going to use this word as often as possible today, thanks OP :flowerforyou:
  • Sunka1
    Sunka1 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Maybe not too many calories but maybe too much sodium or alcohol? Anyway, I am not sure exactly what you meant about the stairs but try drinking lots of water and avoiding processed foods. Should go away by the weekend. And I too detest people who are mean on a site that is meant to be supportive. Sorry you have to deal with them.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Maybe not too many calories but maybe too much sodium or alcohol? Anyway, I am not sure exactly what you meant about the stairs but try drinking lots of water and avoiding processed foods. Should go away by the weekend. And I too detest people who are mean on a site that is meant to be supportive. Sorry you have to deal with them.

I meant that my thigh muscles got bigger from stairs and with my excess cals that caused my thighs to grow and they are smashed in my shorts now. In that way I gained weight in my thighs.
  • SCV34
    SCV34 Posts: 2,048 Member
    Options

I meant that my thigh muscles got bigger from stairs and with my excess cals that caused my thighs to grow and they are smashed in my shorts now. In that way I gained weight in my thighs.

Umm, well thanks for the clarification!
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options

Lol
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Lol

Y'all don't know how necessary that clarification was.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options

Well, now you've done it. You spot gained. Everybody knows you can't spot reduce, so you're stuck with those great big thighs forever. Your only hope now is to wrap your thighs in seaweed and cellophane, and take the elevator for the rest of your life. Even if you do manage to get rid of those bulky muscles, if you ever climb stairs again, all that bulk will come right back overnight. Way to go.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Well, now you've done it. You spot gained. Everybody knows you can't spot reduce, so you're stuck with those great big thighs forever. Your only hope now is to wrap your thighs in seaweed and cellophane, and take the elevator for the rest of your life. Even if you do manage to get rid of those bulky muscles, if you ever climb stairs again, all that bulk will come right back overnight. Way to go.

TL;DR ... SUSHI
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I wondered where this was going LOL
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options

TL;DR ... SUSHI
    I think you got the important part of the message. :laugh:
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I got engorged tons lately. I think I might re-marry him. As long as there is a pink argyle diamond or no deal.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I got engorged tons lately. I think I might re-marry him. As long as there is a pink argyle diamond or no deal.

chocolate diamonds FTW.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options

chocolate diamonds FTW.

Ok but I really want a pink one more.