2 workouts in 1 Day

Options
I am starting Insanity today to train for my training certificate so I would like to complete the program again to be prepared.
BUT....I am also a Turbo Kick trainer so I need to practice the routine everyday.
If I am working out twice in one day how do I figure out my calories or does anyone have any advice?
Greatly Appreciated!

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    if you're doing it the MFP way, then log the calories burned and eat what you burn back.

if you;re doing it the TDEE way then your TDEE already takes a certain amount of activity ino account. This is the way I do it, my goals assume I will be getting 3-5 hours a week of exercise. For the majority of workouts I log the calories burnt at 1 calorie. If by some chance I get more than 5 hours then I log those additional calories and eat those back
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Assuming you're already used to the daily turbo kick trainer bit, adding another workout won't be that bad. Just log both the workouts the same way you'd log a single one. MFP adds back calories for the workouts you do, so when you log it, you'll get more calories. Eat them.