This one's gonna last

Options
Hi! I'm new to the group. I'm 47 & not a newbie to fitness, but I find the older I get the more difficult it is to maintain a routine. I really want to do better in all aspects of life, including not spending much time on the computer & more with my hubby! I want to use MyFitness religiously to keep myself accountable & this is also why I've joined some groups. I need a daily challenge too! Bring it on 2014!

Replies

• SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to the group. I'm 47 & not a newbie to fitness, but I find the older I get the more difficult it is to maintain a routine. I really want to do better in all aspects of life, including not spending much time on the computer & more with my hubby! I want to use MyFitness religiously to keep myself accountable & this is also why I've joined some groups. I need a daily challenge too! Bring it on 2014!

Sounds like you have your motivations. Routines are hard to establish, and things always come in to disrupt them. The trick is to get back out there and reestablish immediately.

Beware as well. MFP can be addicting. If one of your goals is to avoid your computer, you will have to regulate that.