For All Of The C-Section Moms.....

Cina04
Cina04 Posts: 609
edited September 21 in Motivation and Support
There is hope for us!! Check out the video.
I sent her a FB message thanking her for sharing her results!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY6i0u85l-E

I own two of the three Beach body products she used. My husband thought I was showing him this because I wanted to have P90X. I told him no, just wait and see than I pointed out what I wanted him to see. After watching this it made me want to pop another Insanity workout lol.

Replies

• june_warner
    june_warner Posts: 126 Member
    There is hope for us c-section mommy's!! I had 2 c-sections and I do P90X and Insanity and now I have flat abs, it just takes us longer!! Good Luck!
  • Cina04
    I had 2 c-section and i know I'm going to have at least one more
    ( we really want a boy! We love our girls but ready for them to have a brother! lol)
  • don't wish too hard, I ended up with three boys, but a fourth won is in the talks :)
  • Cina04
    lol My mom had two girls than her boy while my MIL had 2 girls and 3 boys (my husband was her surprise baby - she didn't know she was pregnant w/ twins! lol)

I think we might end up with four kids cause if we do have a boy he is going to need a brother lol
  • OMG- she has amazing abs after having a c-section! But, I wonder if I could ever have the same results since my skin sucks and has almost no elasticity. At any rate, she's one smoking mama now!
This discussion has been closed.