Best new usernames of 2014...

Options
2»

Replies

• cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Large fan of derp_diggler. Large. The biggest.

Nobody reads the rules. The title says of 2014, derp seems to have joined in 2013.

It's like dealing with Noobs...hmmm..N00b, now THAT would be a great username.

My fifteen minutes of fame dashed by a technicality! If only I had waited until today instead of starting my journey yesterday...

deskflip_zpsfed73298.jpg

RAGE QUIT!

At least if you rage quit, you can go all Phoenix and be reborn in this year, which will be within the rules. So, you know, there's that.

kSahbFQ.gif
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options

:blushing: Hi.

just get a room already, you two. :angry:

I tried. He didn't accept my invitation. Apparently Mr. Universe is Mr. Tease :grumble:

*I* am not a tease.....:bigsmile:
  • JesusBiscuits
    Options

Nobody reads the rules. The title says of 2014, derp seems to have joined in 2013.

I don't like rules. I smash them.

But if the best usernames of 2013 was also supposedly voted on January 1st, it's meanie of you to send the poor boy out of play, because he will never have the chance to.

Meanie.

I would totally agree with you, probably, if I understood what you wrote, which I don't.

Do you have a reading disability?

Either way, in other words, this 'poll' is being made on January 1st 2014, referring to best username of 2014. Clearly it is a bit too soon to vote for the best username of the entire year (considering this wasn't just a joke thread but an actual thing).
    So I called you a meanie for not letting people who joined in 2013 play, because if the votes are made every year on January 1st, he would never have had the opportunity to participate.

Is that clear or do you need me to chew it for you?

Edit to add that English isn't my native language, yet I think I make myself understandable most of the time.
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    CockBiscuits

I love her.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

I don't like rules. I smash them.

But if the best usernames of 2013 was also supposedly voted on January 1st, it's meanie of you to send the poor boy out of play, because he will never have the chance to.

Meanie.

I would totally agree with you, probably, if I understood what you wrote, which I don't.

Do you have a reading disability?

Either way, in other words, this 'poll' is being made on January 1st 2014, referring to best username of 2014. Clearly it is a bit too soon to vote for the best username of the entire year (considering this wasn't just a joke thread but an actual thing).
    So I called you a meanie for not letting people who joined in 2013 play, because if the votes are made every year on January 1st, he would never have had the opportunity to participate.

Is that clear or do you need me to chew it for you?

Edit to add that English isn't my native language, yet I think I make myself understandable most of the time.

Yes.
  • JesusBiscuits
    Options
    CockBiscuits

I love her.

Masochist. :flowerforyou:
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    CockBiscuits

I love her.

Masochist. :flowerforyou: