100 lbs to lose by 2015.

Options
13»

Replies

• corsiva
    corsiva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Don't have 100, but I do have 60ish, possibly more once I get there and I would LOVE to have it gone by 2015. Feel free to add me everyone! I love seeing how everyone's doing, and trying my best to motivate my friends :)
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I don't have that much weight to lose (hopefully... I'm pregnant so currently still gaining weight), but I'm guessing I'll be at about 50-60 pounds to lose by the time I have the kid. I'm also focusing more on eating healthy real foods instead of JUST low-calorie (I seriously avoid artificial sweeteners and "low fat/low calorie" substitutes like the plague). Although I'm not currently losing, I'm a mostly healthy eater that would love to cheer you on and help you if I can with recipes :D I'm always looking for more friends!

Congrats...the first year after I had my son was the best shape I was ever in! Walked everywhere with the stroller...amazing workout pushing a stroller up hills!
  • scarletspy
    scarletspy Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I've been stopping and starting my weight loss journey for the past couple of years. I've dropped almost 60lbs so far but I'd like to lose another 100-150lbs. I'm committed to making a big dent in that number by the end of the year and I'm looking for all the support I can get. Anyone looking for a buddy to keep on track with, feel free to add me and good luck! !
  • mdeleeann
    mdeleeann Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am also on the journey of losing 100 lbs. for 2015. Currently, I have lost 45 lbs. in 2014. I have completely changed the manner in which I eat. My food source for the day is mainly vegetables, fruits, and occasional seafood (tilapia, tuna, sardines). I have found the lifestyle change to be easier than I thought. But, the change has occurred due to health issues which makes changing my bad eating habits a must if I want to live a healthier life.

I have remained extremely focused throughout the holiday season (a major plus), therefore, I am confident that the journey that I am now on will continue as planned.

Keep up the good work everyone. We will all accomplish what we are setting out to do in 2015.