calling all help and support available!!

Options
Hi my name is Angel,and I'm at the end of my tether trying to shift all this post baby weight...although my son is 3 and no longer a baby!!!!
I'm a classic yo-yo dieter and major comfort eater (anyone out there that can sympathize??)
And when it comes to resisting bad things I don't have any will power at all!
So I'm really hoping that you guys out there can provide me with some much needed support,guidance and encouragement and I hope I will be able to do the same for you!!!

Replies

• skinnyangel
    Options
    Hi my name is Angel,and I'm at the end of my tether trying to shift all this post baby weight...although my son is 3 and no longer a baby!!!!
    I'm a classic yo-yo dieter and major comfort eater (anyone out there that can sympathize??)
    And when it comes to resisting bad things I don't have any will power at all!
    So I'm really hoping that you guys out there can provide me with some much needed support,guidance and encouragement and I hope I will be able to do the same for you!!!
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi Angel:
    Welcome to MFP. I can't help with the baby weight having never had a baby. But the step you just took - joining us - is a great first step. Reading the entries of others has been very inspirational for me and I am sure it will be for you as well.

You do have willpower, just haven't exercised it lately. It's in there somewhere! So, bring it out and polish it up. I know you can.

Keep posting your progress - Julie
  • melissac
    melissac Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    welcome skinny angel, I am also trying to loose the baby weight. My third and final child was born july 24th, 2007. I started my third pregnancy with baby weight from the second pregnancy as my daughter was 4 and half months old when the test turned positive for the third time. I was so frustrated because i was just slowly starting to see progress but when that test came back positive it was like an instant 20lbs came right back over night!!!!!!!! The worse part was that my husband and I were planning our wedding I ended up having to get my dress altered 3 days before the wedding I cried like a child when i could not get the zipper of my dream dress done up.
    The good news is since i joined MFP I have had great support and have lost several inches in only a matter of weeks. Everyone hear is so wonderful. They keep you motivated and offer fantastic advice. There are few others who are tryng to loose baby weight as well you are not alone!
  • skinnyangel
    Options
    thanks for your reply's.Its comforting to know I'm not alone in this battle of my ever growing bulge!!!
    melissac what worked for you with regards food and exercise??
    any tips?
  • melissac
    melissac Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    well right now i am either walking pushing my two babies in stoller for about an hour a day except on weekends plus various weights or high impact arebocis for 40 mins if the weather is not nice for walking. I follow 1200 calories a day having all foods in moderation no pop or juice at all only water and milk (skim) and the ocassional glass of wine. so far it is working and i have been using MFP for about three weeks I do know that in week 4 i plan to increase my reps for my weights and add an extra 10 mins in my cardio as to not have a plateau.