Woot Woot...10 pounds....1 week.....Low Carb

Options
2»

Replies

• July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Once again CONGRATS!, I got online and signed up on the atkins site and....I have to give you more props!! I want to do it soo bad but I just dont think I can. Seeing the other phases wasnt so bad but the induction scared me to death! NO FRUIT?? AT ALL? Yes when moving off of the induction phase I could but I think I may just die before then :wink: . So I thought I would do it anyway and went grocery shopping today I usually only look at fat and calorie content but today I was looking for carbs and OMG. Its pretty hard for me to find ANYTHING besides meat that doesnt have tons of carbs :noway: , So I just bought things real low in carbs.

You are very strong and Im glad that atkins is working out for you :frown: I wish I had the willpower to do it :flowerforyou:

The first 2 weeks is the Induction phase...............Protein and lots of veggies!!!

You can do 2 weeks of Protein and veggies..................then start moving up the carb ladder..........
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!