22.5 lbs gone, Big Difference, Half way mark!

Options

Replies

• jessaaron3
    Options
    Awesome! I myself am almost down 20lbs....19..6 to be exact, haha! Congrats!!
  • amyoung25
    Options
    You look amazing! I can relate to this. I'm also a SAHM of 2. I feel awful about my body. I'm just starting my journey. Seeing this is extra motivation!
  • 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have a wonderful hubby... Congrats to the both of you!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!! Great job! And I love that your goals were to get "healthy"!!! Great attitude!!!!!
  • JessKrcmar
    JessKrcmar Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    SO inspirational, I really needed this today! Thanks for posting, you look amazing!
  • Annice22
    Annice22 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I'm around the same height and it's great to see people kicking butt like this at my height!
  • mandypolley
    mandypolley Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look great and your story is similar to mine! Congrats and thanks for the inspiration!
  • TracyJo93
    TracyJo93 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • milda12
    milda12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What a motivating change to actually physically see the difference. I feel the same exact way and yesterday was day 1. Hoping to do as well as you have. Keep it up!
  • JCLondonUK
    Options
    What an inspiration, and you look great! Thanks for posting. :smile:
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    You've done really well and it looks like you've lost more than the 22lbs. Your husband is such a sweetie!
  • CarolinkaCjj
    CarolinkaCjj Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Great job - you look very fine indeed! Hats off to the hubby for reframing the question - he sounds like a great guy!
  • melzie98
    melzie98 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I can tell a big difference in your pictures! Keep up the good work!
  • Moonlitedi
    Moonlitedi Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Good Job! So proud! It feels so good!
  • shortformyweight
    shortformyweight Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC and are the inspiration I need right now. Well done. Good luck with getting healthy.:happy:
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Thanks for sharing.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Hooray! Great job on the progress, what a great way your husband handled it with you. Proud of you both!:drinker:
  • yoggi92
    yoggi92 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    20 lbs in 2 months that is awesome. You should be proud!!
    I am also short and 188 -ish and I need some motivation.
    Did you follow the 1200 cal plan or were you able to eat more and still lose? *curious*
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    looking great!
  • katiemn
    katiemn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    20 lbs in 2 months that is awesome. You should be proud!!
    I am also short and 188 -ish and I need some motivation.
    Did you follow the 1200 cal plan or were you able to eat more and still lose? *curious*

I try to stay around 1200. (Somedays I'm over some days in not) Breakfast was my biggest challenge. I find drinking my breakfast keeps me until lunch.

Instead of limiting my food I replaced unhealthy options with healthy ones. Example I love chips. Instead I eat carrots with Caesar dressing. Fills the crunchy need and the dressing gives it a little more flavor. And I switched all ground beef to ground turkey. Bananas instead of oil and lots of flour in pancakes. Spaghetti squash and zucchini instead of pasta.

In reality I feel like I eat more now because I've made better choices. I'm teaching myself portion control. Learning to eat all over again is fun.

But don't get me wrong I do have days where I eat whatever I want for a meal. I don't deprive myself of what I love. I eat it in smaller portions and not all the time.

And I have up coke. I drink way more water now.

I also get my body moving. I can walk just about anyplace or I ride my bike. No need to drive to the grocery store when I can walk. It takes more time but I am learning to like the walking. I rode my bike 30 minutes to drop off rent today instead of driving the 10 minutes there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!