Wii exercising

Anyone use their Wii to exercise? I do, I use my new game Just Dance 2013 and have done Wii boxing and Tennis. Just was looking for new friends and maybe you can suggest a Wii game I can try. Thanks.

Jess

Replies

• angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,863 Member
    I used to do zumba on my ps3, and my mom had a wii fit game I got her and we used to do, it had running and boxing, dont remember what else, but it was fun
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    I did Zumba 2 on Wii today for 30 mins. Not as great as an actual Zumba class but I didn't want to go anywhere with an impending snow storm on the way and all the crazies out driving. lol
  • jerney623
    jerney623 Posts: 19 Member
    I love using my wii for losing weight, the gym has never worked for me and I tend to want to exercise at 10pm after I work, eat dinner and relax a little, so it is really convenient. I belong to the MFP group Wii Fit 4 Life "http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/515-wii-fit-4-life" and would love more people to talk to and get ideas from!! I My favorite game by far is the Wii Fit plus and I'm using that to track my weight. I like the karate, step aerobics, hula hoop, and the running "free run" option.
  • steengod
    steengod Posts: 35 Member
    I am using Wii fit plus at the moment the most, where I have made my own routine.

I am also using Ea active 2, that is a bit harder, but need to find out how or if I can remove some exercises, as I prefer to be a nice upstairs neigbour, and not do so much jumping.

I actually also use Wii tennis, I hope it trains my left arm, as I am strongler on my right arm.

I have just bought a lot of games, that I have not used yet.