Hey

Options
I've been reading this website and the forums for months now because there is so much useful information but I never actually joined or used the tools. I've had the ipad app for weeks. Anyway, I joined to use the tools available to lose weight and to learn to eat healthier and to be healthier. I've been dong a low carb diet for a couple of weeks and I did lose a few pounds but I figured it would be best to log and track it instead of kind of guessing and rounding which is what I've been doing. Im still trying to find my way around this kind of stuff.

I did have a couple of questions about the MFP nutritional guidelines the site gave me when I entered my info. It said I should consume over 2900 calories, 370 carbs, 99 grams of fat and 148 grams of protein daily. This seems excessive, especially the carbs. Am I missing something here, I'm new to this so any help would be great. I'm not sure how the formula is calculated...ect to produce those numbers. Thank you! (Sorry for any typos, I typed it on the ipad and it's 3am lol)