CHALLENGE: This should only take you a few minutes...

Options
JDURPS
JDURPS Posts: 53 Member
Yesterday I wrote my first ever blog post and It is titled Today is April 29th 2014 - A BLOG POST FROM THE FUTURE . I didn't expect anyone to really respond and was surprised at the great response.

You can read my blog post here:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/joedurps/view/today-is-april-29th-2014-a-blog-post-from-the-future-607905

My challenge to you

Write your own blog post to the future and link it down below to help inspire others. If you don't blog (yet) write it out in a post below. Picturing yourself today and feeling how you will feel the moment you achieve your goal can be very rewarding and motivating.

I can't wait to read everyones posts!

Cheers to you and enjoy picturing yourself in 1 month, 6 months or a year.

:heart:

Replies

• hardworker92
    Options
    I don't blog too much .. so here it goes :

Today is July the first ..... at exactly 5am to be exact . My eyes are slowly opening as I see the sunrise through my bed room window.With a deep stretch after getting a hefty 8 hour sleep , I hop out of bed and walk towards my mirror . I take a look and instantly smile . There isn't an ounce of negativity on my mind . Its been a week since I reached my ideal weight and I can start to see a slowly developing two pack ,which complements my recently purchased double navel piercing . I have never felt healthier , happier an sexier in my life .

As I start to rush to prepare to leave the house for the daily 7 am yoga class; I head towards my fridge and pick up my already prepared cooler full of healthy meals that were prepared the night before . Thankfully for the past few weeks I have been able to shoot through the more advance poses with flying colors . It does help that my chest has finally became proportional to my body ,making my posture at 100%.

Though aside from the yoga class , the one thing I am looking forward to most of all is the upcoming exam for my final upgrade course . So far through all of my courses I have maintained a beautiful 87 overall average . If I manage to complete this the same I will have the proper marks to be able to get into the University of Guelph ;where I can attend their nutrition and dietitian program , one of the best in the country.
  • JDURPS
    Options
    Great post! I felt like you meant every single word! I had a smile on my face the entire time I was reading it. Thanks for making the post. Hope others join in.

Looking forward to hearing from you on July 1st

• lighteningjeanne855
    lighteningjeanne855 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Bump--I'll be back !:drinker:
  • JDURPS
    Options
    I'll look forward to your post!
  • hardworker92
    Options
    aww thank you :heart:

everything was meant 100% -
    I also joined the 25 week challenge which goes up to july , imm probably re-post a blog once my goal is set ( I actually aimed my goal to be 12 lbs lighter than I am in my tracker photo -- do you think that size might be too low -
  • goKimmer
    goKimmer Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    OK, let's see.
    I think I can project to valentines day. 6 weeks back on track, my jeans slip on easily. My body is getting stronger and I am loving my extra energy. I look forward to the slight aches a day or two after my big workouts. My kids leave me alone while I am on the treadmill because they are so used to it. I am happier, more confident, proud of myself for getting through the toughest part, starting and staying focused. I sleep well, my skin glows.
  • JDURPS
    Options
    *high five* Kimmer!