Shakeology

kish1818
kish1818 Posts: 7
edited September 21 in Food and Nutrition
I just bought the Shakeology through team beach body. Has anyone else used it? Does it work? I've only used it for 3 days and i've noticed that I'm not snacking as much....Does anyone have any recipes??

Replies

• june_warner
    june_warner Posts: 126 Member
    I have used shakeology since Feb and I LOVE IT!!! It helps my cravings, increases my energy and many more benefits!!! It has helped me finish my weightloss journey and since Feb I have lost a total of 50 pounds!!! You can go to shakeology.com to get more recipes!!! If you like it and want to get on home direct please contact me and we can set you up with an account and get free s&h!!!

June
  • Thanks June! I'm already getting it directly through teambeachbody.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    wow this looks exactly like something I need/want. I don't see at all where to purchase it. is that the catch??
  • amandabrady
    amandabrady Posts: 203 Member
    Here's the link for some good recipes that you can tailor to what you like/what will help you work with your calorie goals! The chocolate ones pop up first but you can see the tabs for others and I believe some user submitted ones as well.

http://shakeology.com/web/shakeology/recipes-chocolate

I've been using it for several months now and I love it. Chocolate is my favorite but Greenberry is good too. I use it as a healthy snack or have one if I need to get out the door quickly...haven't really been trying it for weight loss but I know I feel very full after having one and can easily see people replacing a major meal with this. From my personal experience I have a lot more energy, I crave less, and have even noticed improvements in my complexion (I've dealt with acne for a long time). I don't get enough fruits and veggies on my own, so this has helped a ton with that, and I also love that it's not full of sugar and pointless ingredients. Obviously you have to eat healthy, exercise and stay within your calorie goals, but this will help get you there.

@coatadaycarrie As far as I knew before, you had to order this through a coach, which may be why you can't find it on the regular website. I coach, if you're interested in giving it a try, you can message me and I can fill you in on details.
  • AmenoKaji
    AmenoKaji Posts: 41 Member
    Hehe I love chocolate shakeology, I need to try out the the shakeology pancake recipe one of these days. Makes me glad I am a coach, the 25% discount towards it. ontop of the people I get to help daily, love it.

But a shakeology recipe I usually do is something like this (vary ingredients to your liking)

1 scoop of chocolate shakeology
    1/4th or a half cup of blueberries
    1 medium banana
    1 tbps of peanutbutter
    either a little bit of ice or just a scoop of vanilla icecream.
    blend to whatever.
This discussion has been closed.