Blogilates beginners calendar

Options
2»

Replies

• lrobson555
    lrobson555 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Enjoyed day two yesterday but some of those moves were really hard. My definitely feeling it in my bum and sides today! Off to do day three now!
  • e_elizb
    e_elizb Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Can I join y'all? I'm not doing the Beginners Calendar. I'm doing the January one instead but I would love some fitness buddies on here who are doing Blogilates! I find the monthly calendar so hard but the Beginners is just a little to easy for me so I'm stuck struggling through the Monthly.
  • lrobson555
    lrobson555 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Took two days off as I managed to injure my shoulder, but it's feeling much better today so getting back into the program tonight with Day 5!!
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    A_Healthier_Me2013 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    can someone message me the password for the calendar?
  • e_elizb
    e_elizb Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Its open this month
  • Justatypicalfemale
    Options
    Going to start the Blogilates beginners calendar later today! I always try to do it but for some reason or another stop after a few days. This time I'm determined to finish the whole thing and I hope that I manage to keep it up and it shows some results! Hopefully posting and discussing it with you guys will help motivate me into completing it! I've printed out the calendar and will start it later today.

Could we almost make it into a challenge/daily diary kind of thing? Like a post every time after you've done it

E.g.
    Day 1 - Completed
    Day 2 - Completed etc.

I'm personally going to start on the beginners calendar, but I'm sure this will work for everyone whose trying out any of Cassey's workouts? Just think that this way, I have my motivation and will definitely try my hardest to complete it!
  • coolmonsterfighter
    Options
    Just found this thread! Are you guys still working on the calendar? This is my 2nd week going at it and I'm surprised at how disciplined it's kept me. Did the Till the World Ends challenge today and it killed, hahah.
  • camithecutiee
    Options
    I just started the beginner calendar today. I am skinny fat (barely though, just a little bit of flab on my thighs, butt, and stomach) I mainly need to just tone up! especially before vacation in may. if i do the beginner calendar for this month and continue with a march calendar and an april calendar and also some of a may calendar will i see results? has anyone seen results? i am pairing this with (mostly) healthy eating and cardio 2-3 times a week.

also id like to add that ive tried a lot of workouts and none seem to work for me. i did the squat challenge and i only noticed a slight difference. i think thats why im so anxious to see results! i just dont wanna do all of this hard work (and get excited!) to be let down.