Logging exercise

Options
I fear I am double counting my calorie burning. I have my fitbit and yesterday linked my Runkeeper to both Fitbit and MFP. Just finished my morning walk and I see both on my dairy. Have I double counted? Should I unlink runkeeper?

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I'm not entirely sure but if your Runkeeper feeds into your FitBit then it sounds like you ONLY need your FitBit count and yes, unlike your RunKeeper!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I fear I am double counting my calorie burning. I have my fitbit and yesterday linked my Runkeeper to both Fitbit and MFP. Just finished my morning walk and I see both on my dairy. Have I double counted? Should I unlink runkeeper?

As long as your time on RunKeeper is correct it should adjust your FitBit calories for that same time. Sometimes it will take until the next sync for everything to all work itself out.
  • jammallnyte
    jammallnyte Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have disconnected it from my fitbit and left it on MFP. I think that should work. If I see otherwise I will report back!
  • jammallnyte
    jammallnyte Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    OK.... I am looking at adding a Wahoo HR Monitor to log my bike riding and my DDP Yoga. AND I use the Fitbit force. SO which would be better to hook the Wahoo to my Fitbit account or to MFP account? Obviously I would remove the Fitbit during these activities.