Starting Over...again

Options
megot78
megot78 Posts: 31 Member
I did MFP a year ago and got halfway to my goal. I was quite proud of my accomplishment, but life got in the way and I stopped logging. I'm back again for the new year and looking to add some new friends. Feel free to add me. Thanks!

Replies

• Vicki_Tx
    Vicki_Tx Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! Same here. I did this last year and lost 25 lbs. Got lazy…life kept going…and I gained 6 lbs back. So, ready to get serious again! I sent you a friend request. Stay motivated!
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Same here! All the stress of planning a wedding, moving, and dealing with drama last year was bad on my overall weight loss. Back at it! Feel free to add me!
  • Lisa3493
    Options
    YA.... ME TOO...starting all over again. I need to stop life from getting in the way. I can not stand the way clothes fit me. I am uncomfortable everyday and ready to do something about it
  • daisytripp
    daisytripp Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you all - feel free to add me!
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    :::raises hand:::
    I was regularly running over 3miles everyother morning before work. I'm 5ft 6.5inches I went from 219lbs, down to 165lbs. Did exactly reach goal, but felt amazing. Then June came....stress with putting the house up for sale/selling in 2 weeks time/finding a new home/putting my home and other needs before my own. For christmas my husband gave me a TV/wall mount for my spare room to make it more MINE. After the holiday binges, I haven't even hopped back on the scale yet to get my reality smack. Back to making ME important again! Cheers to the new year!! New friends welcome.
  • lisapalla
    lisapalla Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    me too - we got this Megs!
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    same here starting over again this time keeping with it. Here's to the new year and a fresh start :)
  • mizztanjo
    mizztanjo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Starting over can be hard but it's still a start to something great! If anyone here is interested in joining a support group to help stay on track, message me or add me as a friend and I'll get back to you on the details :)
  • AnotherTryLiz
    AnotherTryLiz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I started late January of last year and was doing so great. Even lost 82lbs. Then my husband had heart failure on Sept. 5th and I had to give up on me and spend 100% of my free time with him. I watched what I ate and did good up until the holidays when all the stress finally won over and I gained back 20 lbs. My new years goal is this....although my husband is and always will be sick, I need to make time for me! So back at it and hoping to get the rest off this year!!!
  • lisapalla
    lisapalla Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I too lost 23 pounds by April of last year and have gained most back. It's really got me uptight about having to do it all again. But I am going to do it - and the add'l 15 I had to lose originally!
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    The holidays were tough with all of the food...but I only gained about 3 lbs AND now I am getting myself back on track with the New Year. 2014 will be the year I reach my goal :smile:

Feel free (anyone) to add me...I can always use the extra motivation...and I am here to always motivate, encourage, and be a friend to anyone.

Good luck everyone and Happy New Year !!
  • Cottagestylekid
    Options
    I'm very new to My Fitness Pal but not new to starting over! I did so well 2 years ago and lost 40 pounds. My busy life got in the way and I let myself down. I am back and ready to do so much better this time. I am with you and ready to support!
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Story of my life. Feel free to add me.
  • gloriaallen36
    gloriaallen36 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    better than giving up! good luck to you! friend request sent! :flowerforyou:
  • hijude57
    hijude57 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Same story here. I'm ready to start again!
  • amree73
    amree73 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Re starting as well! Had a Surprise baby in August so I was not able to lose all the weight I wanted, and now I have some more pounds to shed! Good luck, be positive and take each day as it comes!
  • shutrbugz
    Options
    Returning after several months away. Not going to beat myself up about the 25+ weight gain. This is a new beginning for many of us and I'm ready this time for some permanent changes!!! Please feel free to add me as a buddy as we make our weigh down to our goals.
  • armymom5
    armymom5 Posts: 115
    Options
    I'm back too. Have been here off and on but of the 25 pounds I HAD lost a year and a half ago, I have gained 10 back. Had a complete physical on New Year's Eve day and my sugar levels were high again so time to get back in the saddle and get some weight lost! Also, have a son getting married in May so good motiviation. Feel free to add me anyone. :smile:
  • AlanahCFit
    AlanahCFit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Me too ladies! I gained back 13 pounds, boy it comes back like it was never gone! But I have already lost 3 pounds and its looking bright. Lets stick together and win!
  • Smashlea88
    Smashlea88 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Me as well! We all got this, we just have to push through it. I think the hardest part is getting back into the habit...