The year of Buck

Hello,

I have been a myfitnesspal member for awhile but took a break from it with the holidays. I am back and am ready to kick this weight off for good. I'm not going to be one of those people that say they are never going to have a candy bar or never going to have a burger. My goal is to stay within my calorie goal. I can't afford to go out and buy all these healthy foods and eat completely clean. It's just not financially possible at this time.

I really want to get in better shape for not only myself but for my wife as well. I want to be her sexy stud. I could care less about what other people think I look like but I want to look at myself in the mirror and not feel bad about myself. I can't wait to lose some of the weight and fit into my old clothes without them being skin tight.

For me exercise is going to be the key. I am hoping to workout at my YMCA at least 3 times a week. I have a membership through my work and to get the discounted rate we have to go a minimum of 10 times a month so it shouldn't be too hard.

About 5 years ago I weighed around 185 and am 6 foot 2. I pushed shopping carts at wal-mart and was walking tons everyday. I lost that job and got a sit down job at an office. When I first started I would snack all day and eat fast food at least 3-5 times a week. I quickly gained about 60 pounds in the first year. My highest weight was this past year at 266 and I am now down to 249. I have been as low as 220 in the past few years. I would lose the weight and then put it back on.

Sorry this is so long. I welcome any advice and comments.