Welp, here goes.

Options
I'm a 27 almost 28 year old stay at home mom of 4. I've been using MFP for a little over a year but I have slacked off for the past few months. I have lost 33 pounds but I'm still 70 lbs from my ideal weight. It's time for me to get serious with eating better and working out than what I have been.

Replies

• handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you Christa!! nice use of the word welp too :)
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Good luck! If you've lost 33 lbs (and excellent job there!) you know what to do so in the words of Nike.....
  • Cottagestylekid
    Options
    Good Luck Christa! You have already done well and you can do it!
  • christa0130
    christa0130 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Ya'll! I can do it! Nothing is going to stop me from hitting my goal weight!
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Great job Christa. I can't wait until I am able to post a huge loss. Of course here I go again. I keep saying that I am super determined this time I hope I really am. Good luck to you and keep up the good work.
  • thefester215
    thefester215 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welp, I find myself in a similiar situation. I get real lazy when it comes to logging and stuff. I'm hoping to add more people and get back my motivation, so good luck to you!
  • christa0130
    christa0130 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Same here! I want to add active people on here who also have a good bit of weight to lose to help give me more motivation!
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 28 and although I'm currently pregnant, I'm focusing on not gaining tons more (gained 27 lbs so far and I'm only 25 weeks) so I'm eating healthy, exercising, and tracking (really just re-starting today) and in April I'll be switching back to losing and I'll have at least a good 60-70 pounds to lose (30 pounds + "baby" weight). Apparently nobody wants to add the pregnant lady, but I'm highly motivated to be eating healthy & exercise so looking for some new friends.