lookin 4 Accountability Partners in AZ

Options
I'm going to commit to a certain schedule of workouts, eating, sleep, water intake, etc... Looking for fit-minded individuals in Arizona that would like to all be a part of an Accountability Group. We can push each other through on the days we decide "I'll just catch up this workout another day. One missed workout won't kill me." I know for me one missed workout becomes two then three...on and on. I could use a partner. Hope you can to. Add me! :) Esther

Replies

• CaptainJSK
    CaptainJSK Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the site but I'd like to join you :) I live in Tucson and am currently on week 6 of the TurboFire program.
  • MizzFitness
    MizzFitness Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 6 as well. A shoulder injury knocked me out of the TF game for about 4 weeks. I will be adding Brazil Butt Lift soon. :)
  • CaptainJSK
    CaptainJSK Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's awesome - we seem to be in about the same place! I am planning to do the full 20 week TurboFire program and then I'm not sure what to do next. I was thinking about ChaLean Extreme or Brazil Butt Lift... I figure one of those can be a holiday gift to myself :)
  • Kresent
    Kresent Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a friend request. I'm starting P90X on Friday................Getting bored with Bowflex and regular cardio.
  • MizzFitness
    MizzFitness Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Brazil Butt Lift gets here tomorrow. Remind me & I'll let you know how it's going! :)
  • Christian_05
    Options
    Hello I'm Christy, Can I still join?