New & Need Motivation

MaryKatU
MaryKatU Posts: 146
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone. I am new to the site but not dieting. I lost 30lbs last year by eating smaller portions, walking and pilates. I managed to keep all but 5lbs off. I just can't seem to get motivated lateley to eat right and exercise. I hope keeping a journal will help get me back on track and loose my last 10lbs.

Replies

• MaryKatU
    MaryKatU Posts: 146
    Hi everyone. I am new to the site but not dieting. I lost 30lbs last year by eating smaller portions, walking and pilates. I managed to keep all but 5lbs off. I just can't seem to get motivated lateley to eat right and exercise. I hope keeping a journal will help get me back on track and loose my last 10lbs.
  • mzaccardi
    mzaccardi Posts: 29 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome! You have done very well so far and I know that you will loose the weight you want to. Remember you didn't gain it in a week, so it won't come off in a week! Keeping the food and exercise log has been instrumental so far for me. Since starting this a few weeks ago, I've lost some weight, but more importantly, I have a better perspective on what I eat and why. So hang in there and you will succeed. This site is great, full of wonderful and supportive people with the same goals to loose weight and get healthy, so take advantage of it. :smile:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.