A Month of 400 Calorie Meals - Recipes

Options
124»

Replies

• cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I have been searching for some new healthy recipes! Another good one I stumbled upon this week www.skinnytaste.com

Gina and her skinnytaste website is fracking awesome!!!
  • mandikaye
    mandikaye Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    That turkey meatloaf looks pretty good. Might try it when we get back home from vacation. Thanks. :)

A tip for those who are single like me: If you make the meatloaf in a large muffin tin lined with foil you can freeze the individual sized "loaves" for a single serving rather than making a whole loaf!

I freeze them raw and thaw them in the fridge while I'm at work. They're ready to be cooked when I get home, so I pop them in the oven while I go out and walk the dog.

Perfect portion size and no messy leftovers. Plus I get 8 entree's out of 1 evening's work.
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    bump and thank you
  • rubisliprz
    rubisliprz Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    bump
  • str1ne
    str1ne Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mlauraa
    mlauraa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Bump, need some lunch ideas, thanks:drinker:
  • Marianna05
    Marianna05 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    bump..thanks for posting
  • Schlackity
    Schlackity Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • cclarkcts
    Options
    Bump
  • shercoup
    shercoup Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    bump[
  • lmkaks
    lmkaks Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Tonight I made the Gnocchi with Roasted Cauliflower recipe. It was 394 calories per serving. I was REALLY skeptical about this dish because I am not a huge cauliflower fan and it didn't have any "sauce", so I thought it would be dry. However, it was really good, MUCH better than I expected and was super fast and easy to make. Definitely add the 1/4 cup of pine nuts to it and use fresh cheese and sage. I used the DeCecco Potato Gnocchi. The recipe is in the database.
  • jennhill310
    Options
    Bumping for later