Motivational Buddies Wanted!

Options
So here I am. I've been a member of MFP for over a year now. I was really motivated last year and lost 29 pounds! Then, life happened and I started slacking, I know, horrible excuse lol But, here I am again, with no excuses! I'm GOING to lose the weight and get to the size I want to be and healthy.

I would love to make some new friends who are also trying to reach their goal! I'd love to share some support and motivation with new friends. Heck, I think it would make losing weight more fun when you can talk to someone about all your success who is trying to do the same thing! Plus, I'm pretty funny. Haunted pancakes give me the crepes...SEE?! :)

Add me if you would like to become friends, and together, we can rule the world! Or the gym, or something like that

Replies

• Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    :glasses: I'm in! Let's do it! Crepe jokes and all!
  • FFwife925
    FFwife925 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to losing weight and getting in shape. I am in the same boat. Lost weight then stopped caring in a way and gained it back plus some. Please check out a group that I started. 30 day fitness and food challenge. A great group of people who are really supportive and striving for the same goals. Good luck to you.
  • annr61
    annr61 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in need someone to motivate me to lose the last few pounds it will be cool to be able to chat to other people in the same position
  • JessieCTVT
    Options
    I am so happy to find friends on MFP to help motivate. I have used this app in the past, but now realize I haven't taken advantage of the most important part. Looking forward to helping with motivation in 2014. I too am looking to lose between 20 and 30 lbs!
  • brookeiva90
    brookeiva90 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I feel the same way I managed to lose 25 lbs in the fall right before my wedding then, like so many I gained it all back! But I am more motivated than ever, not to get the perfect body, but to get healthy! Always looking for friends!
  • sadiecara
    sadiecara Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I did really well on here, but then fell and broke my back and piled on the weight and then some.... But I am more or less fully recovered, and eager and determined to loose all my excess weight (again...) Be great to have some friends to motivate and encourage each other x
  • Sisqo83
    Sisqo83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I have had the app for ages but have only just realised there is a while lot more to MFP. I would love to have some people to help keep me motivated, inspired and to give me a kick when I need it. I of course would be honoured to do the same back! : ) feel free to add me as it would be great to have people to share this journey with!

Good luck!
    X
  • teresapooh98
    teresapooh98 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm game. I really need motivation. I didn't do my morning exercises at the YMCA even though I went because I just didn't feel like it but in order to lose weight you need to exercise and eat wisely. So I need some big motivation here.
    Teresa
  • Aiiryfairy
    Aiiryfairy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys. I'm getting back on track with my logging/eating after the Christmas period, and it'd be great to start the second year of this journey with some new friends :)
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I lost 75 pounds before I found MFP - it would have been so much better if I was a member during that 18 month stretch.

Add me if you want. Been here 2 years and log daily, work out regularly - lots of food ideas.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    we all fall backwards at times it's ok...as long as we get going forward again good luck to you all feel free to add
  • jenna40_2go
    Options
    I am also looking for motivated friends! I really need a group of people to keep me motivated to start out. When I first start I lack motivation once I'm into it though I'm very motivated by how my clothes fit and numbers lost on the scale. At that point I start being the motivator lol. Anyone please add me if you are looking for help support and motivation!
  • kristenn9715
    kristenn9715 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! about a year ago i joined myfitnesspal and lost a little over 10 lbs. Since then i gained some back and i want to actually get down to my goal weight!! Please feel free to add me!!! i need the motivation, and i'll be happy to help motivate u as well! :)
  • vdavis32
    vdavis32 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation. Lost some weight last spring and then fell off the wagon. I have used the app lots. I haven't been on the forums here, but I need some friends and support to keep me on track.
  • Sisqo83
    Sisqo83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have really struggled over the last few days mentally! I have all the intent but struggle to follow through and have made a few bad choices. But today is a new day and after reading lots of amazing posts I am feeling strong!