Do I smell bad?

Options
13»

Replies

• gettingthere2014
    Options
    so many of you have sent me friend requests and thank you. Sincerely appreciate your reaching out to me. I will support your work and holla for your triumphs :drinker:
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    OP you are really really pretty. I don't know about smell though - it sounds like you have pretty good hygeine.

I would totally send you an FR but I get the sense we would probably never meet up for an "exercise date" if you will, so I should probably save us both the effort.

ticker_zpsc630a576.png
  • gettingthere2014
    Options
    OP you are really really pretty. I don't know about smell though - it sounds like you have pretty good hygeine.

I would totally send you an FR but I get the sense we would probably never meet up for an "exercise date" if you will, so I should probably save us both the effort.

ticker_zpsc630a576.png

I don't know. Where are you?
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    I'm in Maryland. Willing to drive up to 1.5hrs. It would have to be after 9:00pm on a weeknight or like 7:00pm on the weekends, because I tuck my kids in.*

* - lol j/k My wife is on this site and she knows where I sleep at night.
    Emote-Nervous_zps70abb885.gif
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    FINE! I can't even get a FR from a woman who smells bad. I ragequit!
  • _Calypso_
    _Calypso_ Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    We can be smelly together!! :)
  • gettingthere2014
    Options

Agreed my new friend
  • jjinteso
    jjinteso Posts: 2,060 Member
    Options

Agreed my new friend

Do you gals need some help getting smelly??? I volunteer!
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Ive had it happen to me as well as me deleting people after a few weeks when they either dont really log or they have their diary all locked up. Idk I know people are entitled to privacy but when it comes to my eating and stuff, I keep it open because I don't have anything to hide. Just a few weeks ago I had added someone who made a similar post saying they wanted friends and stuff, so we added each other. We talked as well and then one day I didn't see her on the list. turns out she axed me, but you can't let these things get to you. In the end I'm here for me and my health, if you're along for the ride and we become good friends that's great, if you (not you but just the you other person) doesn't want to be on a list then no problems.

I'll add you though.