Trying to get back on track!

Options
ARO91
ARO91 Posts: 29 Member
I love my fitness pal! Its a great program to used and i previously lost 70 pounds with it, I kind of fell off track when i started having gallbladder problems and was sick all the time. I recently had surgery and am still recovering but wanting to get my eating under control again! So i am looking for friends who i could support and they could support me. :D

Replies

• emilyk46701
    emilyk46701 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. I need some motivation to get back on track as well. I gained 7 pounds over the holidays (That is in 2 weeks time). I can't seem to quit eating the sweets. I need to start working out and cooking better. I have to continue to remind myself that the weight is not going to fall off over night. Good luck with your weight loss. I could also use an accountability partner and some inspiration.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hi...wishing you luck with your goals...its a great program to get there!
  • Shirleyfluff
    Shirleyfluff Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello I had surgery a month ago and previously to this was ill for a while and stopped exercising but continued eating way too much!
    I started back on my fitness today if you would like to be in my friends we could encourage each other?
  • needtolose1979
    needtolose1979 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Nic. I have put so much weight on this year that I decided it was really time to do something. I know I need to but I have a fear of failing at this whole new lifestyle. I am hoping I can use this as another form of support. :smile:
  • 1HappyTurtleRunner
    1HappyTurtleRunner Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I also had lost and then got sick and gained a majority of the weight back and now I am trying to get on track again. Good luck with your new journey!
  • Sonj1973
    Sonj1973 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi there I love my fitness pal app I to started last year and was doing great, then came along a few life challenges and before you know it I'm right back where I started feel free to add me and good luck :)
  • Morgan_Elizabeth24
    Options
    In the same boat! I've been planning my wedding and kept getting discouraged when appointments got in the way of my workouts and eating healthy. I'm not trying to make miracles happen before I get married, but I'm just trying to eat clean (mostly) and get exercise in so I can feel good about myself.

Good luck getting back on track!

xo- Mo