Doctors Appt. - Reading last weeks bloodwork.........

sassiebritches
sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
So, went to the doc last Weds and he put me on Low Carb diet, at that visit, he checked my blood for Thyroid and for Arthritis cause of my complaints......when I went I was kinda hoping I had a Thyroid issue (I know sick right?) maybe that would explain my weight issues and my inability to lose weight, aches and pains, fatigue....etc.....

SO I started on Atkins, and am in my 8 th day of induction, have dropped 10 lbs and I am praying that he says my thyroid is fine, my arthritis panel is fine....that will mean that I am a perfectly healthy 37 year old woman despite being a 25 year smoker and a prior "partier" of sorts....he said if these test come back normal......then I am a perfectly healthy 37 year old woman............WHO IS FAT.

Please keep your fingers crossed......I wanna be a healthy 37 year old woman (no fat no skinny - just healthy)

Replies

• marymooster
    marymooster Posts: 134 Member
    Am gonna take bets you are a health 37 year old woman.... Best wishes... keep going.... Success is yours--take it.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Am gonna take bets you are a health 37 year old woman.... Best wishes... keep going.... Success is yours--take it.

Thank you Mary M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    You are a healthy woman! :flowerforyou: don't worry too much about the results :)
This discussion has been closed.