I'm back after a difficult year

Options
Missou
Missou Posts: 96 Member
I am a returning member after a difficult year. 2013 was definitely not the best. It started out with major health problems, I then lost a very good friend of mine. She was my cat, the one on my avatar. Some will say she was just a cat, but she was really attached to me and so was I. We sold our house and the new buyer was really demanding. I lost a second cat near my birthday and had major renovations done in my new condo right before Christmas.

I want to start 2014 positively and start taking care of myself again. I want to do some kind of exercice every day, just like I did during the first six months in 2010. In May, I want to be ready to go help a friend open up her sailing club in Colchester Vermont and right now, I definitively am not.

Even though I did not exercise last year, I was careful with my eating habits and lost some 8 pounds. I can now wear cloths I had put away several years ago but still, I know I can do better. I am not in shape and for an old gymnast, it is frustrating. I know I went through a lot last year, but in my head, it is not a very good reason for letting go like I did.

I started 2014's exercice regiment yesterday with some abs work and will now hop on my incline trainer for 10 to 20 minutes.

Take care everyone and be good to yourselves :flowerforyou:

Replies