After friends to help keep me motivated and vice versa

Options
Hello..

Started the new year off with calorie counting, which I always find is the best way to lose.
Have lost 3 stone in the past 2 years but then managed to gain 1 stone! Still have around 5 to lose. I know its going to be
a long road and not easy, so looking for friends to chat to and give me a kick up the back side when I start slipping and vice versa.
Really am determined this time as Im not getting any younger and want to be able to enjoy life and feel healthier.
So if you feel like you would be a great butt kicker and make sure I dont fluff up, come and say hi and help me lose and I promise I will do my best to help you out too...
I have no one close to me that is currently trying to lose, so its quite hard to do on my own.

Thank you
Vicks :)

Replies

• diana77
    diana77 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello Tweety!... So in the same boat here. Had lost about 40 pounds. and gain 10 back, trying to go at it once again. But sometimes what I am lacking is motivation. Determine to get it done once again, Please feel free to add me :)
  • Bonnieg318
    Bonnieg318 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I started over again for the new year!
    I would like to chat and be there to help and vice versa I will send you a friend request!!
  • AmandaLHatley
    AmandaLHatley Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivating friends too! Help me out my adding me too (:
  • GhostriderMav
    GhostriderMav Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I am in the same situation. I lose I gain I lose I gain. I am ready to just lose. I can use all the friends and help I can get.
  • lhanson0851
    lhanson0851 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would like to jump on the friend wagon. It is helpful to get posts of others success to keep me motivated. I will friend you all. Let's have a great 2014 and support one another.
  • tweetypixx
    tweetypixx Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Its great that I will be able to chat to people in the same situation, thank you for all the adds and have added a few also.

Its always good to help motivate each other, and blimey I really need it sometimes :)
  • Barb_102
    Options
    Sucks that everyone is in the "lose-weight, gain-weight, lose-weight, gain-2x-as-much-weight" boat, but it definitely helps to know you are not alone. Though I've had this account for about 2yrs, I've never really made use of it (Hoping to change that as of today). I'm done with the procrastination. I'm ready to start today & this time I mean it. My only problem is that after the 1st 3days I start losing motivation and the infamous "I'll start back-up tomorrow" begins to show its ugly face. With that said, it would definitely help to have some people there to keep me motivated & in return I will be there to motivate you. Please feel free to add me:)
  • SharonNehring
    SharonNehring Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I've been there as well, lose, gain, lose, regain... this time it has to be lose and maintain! I'd love to have some new friends, so feel free to add me. That goes for others on the thread too. We can help each other stick with this!
  • teetime304
    teetime304 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi folks,

Just joined two days ago and in the same gain- loss routine. Hoping this will make a difference. I'd be happy to have friends to chat with, motivate and share experiences. Feel free to add me as a friend. Here's to success and happiness in 2014!