This isn't going to be easy, but it's WORTH it!

Options
Today I am sitting here and for ONCE I don't have the resolution to 'lose weight' this year. This realization feels awesome!! And it can be you, but it's going to take hard work, commitment, and energy! Many people are motivated at first and then lose that motivation, but you have to keep going! It's not always going to be easy, but it's worth it and YOU are worth it!

I just unfortunately deleted a few people on my friends list who have not logged on for 6-11months. This makes me so sad as I kept holding on and hoping they would come back. But in the end, it was up to them to log in and keep going. Life does get in the way I know, just wish I knew what happened...

So, for everyone who is new or just hitting a rough patch... log in and tell your friend list! And if you don't have friends, make a forum post and ask for some. When you are feeling low, these people will understand you and support you because we have all had those moments.

Good luck everyone and happy new year!

Replies

• Supawmn18
    Supawmn18 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting and congrats on your weight loss.
  • paxbfl
    paxbfl Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I would change the subject to say "This is going to be easier than you think... and so WORTH it!"

The first two weeks were tough as I adjusted to my new program and got used to now eating an extra 1,000 calories every day. But once you get into your routine, it's not nearly as difficult as I thought it would be.

The thought of losing 50+ pounds can be overwhelming. But believe me, it can be done - easier than you think.
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Thinking back, it DOES seem easier than I had thought it was going to be. But I think that's because I was finally ready to be committed and put in the effort! :)

My original goal was to lose 25lbs, never thought I could go past that to get to my lowest weight, and then 10 lbs less than that! Feeling very proud of myself :)

I just want everyone to also feel this way too! So don't give up peeps...