Ready for success again.

Hello there. Giving MFP a chance. I've never tried an app like this...or food tracking in general. I used to weigh almost 400 pounds and lost around 100 over about three years. However, I wasn't even trying. Life and poverty helped me lose then. Then I learned about clean eating and exercise and got down to 226-the lowest I have ever been. Over the last year, I have gained about 80 pounds, leaving me currently at about 305 and I'm miserable. I fell in love with a wonderful man who has a high metabolism and subsequent poor eating habits. I was happy so I never cared about what we ate. He's very supportive and says he doesn't care about my weight but I feel that we both deserve a healthier me. We are to be married this year so it's time for me to take control again. I am embarrassed so I don't like to post this stuff on Facebook or tell my friends. I would love to add some people that I can seek motivation from. I have been successful in this endeavor before. I know it's not impossible. Much luck to everyone else!