Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New Start In 2014

Hi Everyone....

I am a 34 year old woman that is sick and tired of everything that I have let myself become. I am extremely overweight, severely depressed, and I feel like I have nowhere to go and nothing to look forward to anymore. As I sit here and write this I realize that I need to make immediate changes and I know that I need support. I no longer know what it feels like to be happy and I am really tired of just existing. I owe this new journey to myself and my family!! I will be successful, I will be happy, and I will love myself!! Goodbye old me and goodbye to all the baggage that I insisted on carrying with me. My name is Shanna.......and this is the first day of taking my life back!!!

Replies

• Good luck Shanna! I'm sure you will do great. Stay positive and motivated!
  • Hi Shanna

I think you have a new you to look forward too. Good luck getting to your goal and being who you want to be.

Feel free to add me to your friend list if you would like to share your new journey
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Welcome Shanna! This is a great place to come to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Making friends on here will help keep you accountable and motivated. I love to support fellow MFP friends. I have sent you a friend request. Anyone feel free to add me.