Insanity Programme in UK

Options
Hi, Dont know if anyone can shed any light. I am just starting the insanity programme and have read through the nutrition plan however some of the items I dont think I will be able to get in the UK or dont know what the 'english' equvilant of these foods are. I understand the basic principles of the diet but wondered if anyone else is doing this in the UK and they can offer some advice on what they eat/ meal ideas.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

Replies

• change4life87
    Options
    ?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Hi, Dont know if anyone can shed any light. I am just starting the insanity programme and have read through the nutrition plan however some of the items I dont think I will be able to get in the UK or dont know what the 'english' equvilant of these foods are. I understand the basic principles of the diet but wondered if anyone else is doing this in the UK and they can offer some advice on what they eat/ meal ideas.

Any advice would be appreciated.
    Thanks

like what?

i am an insanity graduate but i didnt follow the nutrition guide.
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    You will have to elaborate.....
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    The nutrition guide is just a recipe list of recipes that fall under the 40/40/20 macronutrient profile. You are free to use your own. Just stick tot hat profile.