My 2014 challenge

Options
Ok, I did it once for six months and had to stop for health issues. I tried to do another one in the following years but I did not stick to it for different reasons. This year is starting on a more positive note so here I go again. Doing some kind of exercise every day is not the end of the world, it is actually very rewarding. I now live on a small mountain so walking outside during the sunny days can be very demanding. I have an incline trainer that is actually a treadmill with inclinations of -6 degrees to +40. The trails that come with it can be very demanding. For my abs and my upper body, I have a lot of Pilates DVDs. I am very well equiped, my health seems to be a lot better, so I do not have any reason to stop this year.

Here I go again and for good this time!!

On January 1st, I did some abs work and today, I was on my IT, my Incline Trainer, for about 15 minutes.

So far, I am at 2 out of 7, 2 out of 31 or 2 out of 365, your choice :wink:

Replies

• Missou
    Missou Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    17.5 minutes on my IT for today with some abs work and some stretching. 3 out of 365 :happy:
  • Missou
    Options
    I was 9 minutes on my IT. My heart is tired today and I had some chest pain at the end. I must not overdo it but I must not stop. It will be hard some days but I hope that those days will not come around too often.

4 out of 365
  • Missou
    Options
    I did an easier trail on the treadmill with some calisthenic work. I am now off to do my stretching :flowerforyou:

5 out of 365 or 1 out of 73 :happy:
  • Missou
    Options
    Today is clean up day. I had renovations done right before Christmas we are doing the final clean up. Hubby did the hard work and I did what I could. Next stop, his room which hasn't really been cleaned yet.
  • angelnorgaard
    angelnorgaard Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Keep up the good Work!
  • Missou
    Options
  • Missou
    Options
    20 minutes on my incline trainer. My body could have done more but not my heart. In two or three months, I hope I will finish the trail completly without changing the speed so often.

7 out of 365 :happy:
  • Missou
    Options
    I just finished 25 minutes on my Incline Trainer.

8 out of 365!
  • Missou
    Options
    I totally forgot to post my exercice during the past week but I did not forget to do it. I am now at 15 out of 365.
  • Faye050287
    Options
    Hi,
    If like me your new year resolutions were to lose weight and exercise more then have a look at this: http://goo.gl/zTfklm I came across then when searching through the internet looking for tips on how to stick to my new year resolutions. Thought this might come in handy when having a bad day.
    I have found this fab as I sometimes have bad day and I look at this and it helps me keep on track plus I also have a holiday to look forward to soon :-)