I met a Cool Girl-

Options
I met this girl and I think she's pretty cool, she is free spirited, has positive energy-

realizing she was traveling down a road that was taking her in a wrong direction that wasn't best, so she finds deep inside her own voice, it quietly making it self known saying , hey I don't like the way things are and your going to make some changes. Well that scared her , because change is scary,not all at once , but little by little there was some changes and I guess each time she followed thru, the next challenge became just a bit easier.

So here we are.

I have gotten see this girl once very complacent and a bit down become very brave and willing to change.

She says to her family - I was one way and now I am going to start doing things this way.

At first people weren't so sure , however she knew.

Giving in wasn't an option. She has resolve , nothing will sway her, this has given her strength, it has fueled her and she feels empowered by it.

You can call me Lourdes

I'm in good place, Iv'e grown- no longer afraid.

Look out for yourself , do it - I will look out for me , there is no more going along with the program for the sake of others and there isn't anything wrong with that.

There is a primal survival instinct you should have naturally , where was mine?

well what's important it's here now.

I will continue in this path because it's right for me.

Strength is a beautiful thing. I relish in it. It's a progress that saisfies me, so I feel better , I can do better and as a result others will do better that I surround myself with, because I know that I influence others with my kind spirit, big smile and warm heart.

Replies