Best time to take pictures to show most definition

Options
I'm going to have a photo shoot done soon, so if anyone can tell me when is the best time to look the best, most ripped. I heard the morning because you tend to be more dehydrated. Thanks

Replies

• FrnkLft
    FrnkLft Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Not many models on this site I don't think, but I've noticed I am leaner in the mornings. Empty stomach and all.
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    Thx
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Morning, I heard best thing to do for that, it start off week drinking a lot of water then on day of photo shoot limit it to 2 cups of water only..goodluck!
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I agree w/ the a.m. and grab a pair of dumbbells to give yourself a pump.
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Morning. But muscles are also flatter in the morning. Muscle sizes and definition will be better later in the day IF you are already lean and dry (not holding water)
  • fujiko
    fujiko Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    If you want to show your muscles, the best thing is to do a quick work out/push ups/sit-ups/etc. literally while the team is setting up the studio, that pumps up the muscles! It's what we've asked our models to do if we have a shoot.
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    Had my pictures done yesterday. In the morning, no food a little juice and water...I was starving by the time I was done with the body shots. A couple are posted on my profile. Thank you all for the help