Hi I am new on here

Options
Hi I am new on here, just looking around for support and motivation, I am looking to lose weight with my Partner Les Brocklehurst. I turned 50 in June and decided that I really needed to lose weight and get fit again. I had a car accident in 2001 and damaged my back which left me unable to do any exercise, but thankfully I am now able to get going again. It will be slow at first but perseverance is my goal. I have lost 42lbs in the past but unfortunately it has all gone back on again. This time hopefully I will lose the weight and keep it off.

Replies

• KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a really great tool to help you on your weight loss journey. I love to support fellow MFP friends. I have sent you a friend request. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • LesBrock
    LesBrock Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new on here, just looking around for support and motivation, I am looking to lose weight with my Partner Les Brocklehurst. I turned 50 in June and decided that I really needed to lose weight and get fit again. I had a car accident in 2001 and damaged my back which left me unable to do any exercise, but thankfully I am now able to get going again. It will be slow at first but perseverance is my goal. I have lost 42lbs in the past but unfortunately it has all gone back on again. This time hopefully I will lose the weight and keep it off.

We will get there :wink:
  • MrsH1987
    MrsH1987 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am happy for you to add me. I have lost 44lbs since I joined MFP in September. My husband joined today and is looking for friends too his username is: trainhardeatwellfighteasy. Good luck with your weight loss