Winsor Pilates

Options
Has anyone tried this? Is it a good workout?

Replies

• MrsBattousai
    Options
    Hey!

I love it! I used it when I had a foot injury and had to do alot of low impact. I did it for 6 months and still lost alot of weight. What I liked about it was there is three different levels to changalle you .

Good luck!
  • CharityD
    CharityD Posts: 193
    Options
    I have the series. I don't do it enough, but when I do my abs are sore for the next 2 days! It's a great core workout.
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I don't love it....i don't feel like i've done anything when i am finished...but i like to finish a workout dripping with sweat ;) Its good for maybe after a cardio workout, or on a day off to stretch out the muscles....there are a couple ab moves that you feel the burn but other than that i'm not a huge fan!
  • Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I have the new Mari Winsor Slimming Pilates workout and the old DVD serie too. I love them both but the new one is even more challenging and works to whole body with a lot less DVDs. I love it a lot more!!
  • Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I don't love it....i don't feel like i've done anything when i am finished...but i like to finish a workout dripping with sweat ;) Its good for maybe after a cardio workout, or on a day off to stretch out the muscles....there are a couple ab moves that you feel the burn but other than that i'm not a huge fan!

It is a great low impact workout.
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    I have the old ones and really like them. It is not aerobic so there isn't a huge calorie burn but if you are looking for toning and core strength, you can't beat pilates.

D