Accountability Group

Options
Hello I am Megan and I live in Oregon.. I am looking to loose about 80 pounds and just become a happier healthier person both inside and out. I am looking for some other people who are on the same journey as me to loose the weight for good! :) I am wanting to start an accountability group.. Even if we never meet just to have an online journey with eachother and help to encourage and motivate one another with our eating and exercise!! Just to know that we are not alone.

Anyone who would love to join me please feel free to message me or add me as a friend on here!!

Thank you so much!

Replies

• tattooed_teacher
    tattooed_teacher Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!! Let's get healthy!! I want to lose at least 50 by summer....then we'll go from there. :)
  • 2014_willbmyyear
    Options
    Down!
  • PaigeS65
    PaigeS65 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes please!
  • LaurenNotLaura
    LaurenNotLaura Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Definitely! I need someone to yell at me when I'm too lazy to get off my butt and exercise!!
  • katieebrandt
    katieebrandt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in! Just started doing this and I have 100 lbs to lose - I can use all of the support I can get :)
  • AndGO124
    AndGO124 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am on a similar journey, wanting to reLly per mantle change my lifestyle and keep the weight off for good! So this group sounds great to me. I am across the country in MA so only online would be possible for me.. But even that will be helpful I think! Good luck to you!
  • litaf201
    litaf201 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would be interested!!! Noone around here on the same journey!
  • Matt200goal
    Matt200goal Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    More friends = more accountability (I hope). I'm in.