SKINNY/FAT....ENOUGH OF THAT!

Options
At my highest point, I was 219 lbs. Primarily through diet, I got down to 154 lbs this summer. That is right about where I should be. I got really sick, had a steroid injection, stressed myself out buying a house by myself and managed to put 15 lbs back on. I'm getting back on track with diet and (this time) exercise and have slowly gotten 5 lbs to come back off. I am trying to be less concerned with that weight number and more concerned with how I FEEL and how it LOOKS. Most people say I look great to which I respond, "You haven't seen me naked" lol. I just feel squishy and weak.

Since most of my weight loss was through diet, when I got to the point of adding exercise, I didn't realized I needed to eat back the calories I had burned. I THOUGHT I was doing it right. Eat 1200 calories, burn 300 calories. Net 900. Weight should have been falling off, right? Wrong. My bad. I stalled myself out big time.

The closer you get to what you should weigh, the harder it is to move that scale. You just can't get those huge calorie deficits you could before. That scale moves soooo slow it's super tempting to throw in the towel and say good enough. And when the majority of your friends and family are obese, it is hard to get any sort of support when you're trying to lose those "vanity pounds."

I'm looking for some friends that are in the same boat to help me push on through this final stretch. Send me an invite and let's get on with getting over the skinny/fat hump.