Starting over for 2014 looking for friends

Options

Replies

• kellimontanez3
    kellimontanez3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Feel free to add me as well. We can do this!
  • Charlie175
    Charlie175 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I am open to new friends adds too! I was an avid user, then went on a hiatus and am trying to get back into things and could use the accountability as well!
  • Suedexter
    Suedexter Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • bubblewrap91
    bubblewrap91 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again too! Good luck everyone, feel free to add :) x
  • Miss_james1990
    Miss_james1990 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Also started a new profile!! Took a big hit over Xmas! Feel free to add me :) x
  • ngallagher401
    ngallagher401 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am starting again as well. Please feel free to add me. :) I'll talk to anyone and help in any way I can
  • chocolatechip18
    Options
    I'm not new to this, been here for a few months but half way to goal... I love a bit of new enthusiasm so you can add me if you like
  • jlg6599
    jlg6599 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am starting over as well. Add me
  • vgomez_87
    Options
    I have been using MPF on and off for a year or so and am trying to get back on track. I am looking to lose the 25 lbs I found. Definitely need motivation and support because I am having trouble doing it alone. Add me!
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I started a new account. Starting over on mfp. I'm looking for friends to keep me motivated. Please add me!

I am SO glad you decided to start again! If you need motivation, it definitely abounds on the site. I am pulling for each of us to meet and exceed our goals. I'll do whatever I can to help, motivate, encourage, empathize, push, and compel you to be the greatest you EVER! 2014 is the year! It is the year of the Champion! It is the year of perpetual victory! I don't care what losses you may have suffered in the past! This is the year where you win again, and again, and again, and again! You've made the decision to get back in to this, now support that decision with corresponding action! If you want motivation, here it is!

Anyone can add me!
  • StellarChick85
    StellarChick85 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm starting fresh as well- you guys feel free to add me!! I do really well when I consistently log in on here and track my meals. We can do this!! :smile:
  • emilypink573
    emilypink573 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well!
  • fionaluna5
    Options
    I am starting over too. Have not been able to exercise for the last 5 months due to health issue in the abdominal region but hoping to get myself back on track again. Feel free to add me. A lot easier to meet goals with lots of support :)
  • softncudly
    softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I signed up in December. Anyone can add me too. :happy:
  • mowree
    mowree Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over, too. Feel free to add me! Anyone else too. :-)
  • CooCai625
    CooCai625 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    ---i'm starting again, too. i need to lose at least 10 lbs to achieve normal weight...can i add you guys?
  • Sweetpea6896
    Sweetpea6896 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request! I am open to adds too! :)
  • fatmummybowes
    fatmummybowes Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me too - I tried before Christmas but now starting again having had a Christmas where I've put weight on again!! I'm determined to be a good example to my kids!
  • vdots
    vdots Posts: 1
    Options
    Starting over too. I've just been logging food and exercise. I just found the message boards and just learned how to add "friends". LOL.
  • elenanyah
    elenanyah Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good morning:

I, like few of you, want to start fresh in 2014 and am looking for friends/support group. :smile: Hope to keep going and to support and be supportive.