Getting Closer

Options
I often like to have fun and joke around on the forums, but I have been working hard to lose weight. I didn't have much to lose when I started and I haven't lost much along the way. I have seen a huge difference in my body though. For example, The photo on the right was a size 14. In the dress I'm a size 8. According to my ticker I have lost 3lbs, but it's closer to 9 (I need to get that fized!) Subtle changes, my shoe size has gone down. I know that sounds crazy but My feet have shrunk. My glasses slide off my face. I don't get tired doing cardio as easily as I used to. I am becoming more confident. I am trying to remember that it's not always weight that matters. I started at 169. I haven't dropped below 160 yet, but I am happy with where things are going.
I don't know if I will ever reach my goal weight, but I am happy with the changes so far. 9lbs doesn't seem like a lot but when I see these pictures next to each other, I can tell! The biggest change I made was adding weights into my routine. I didn't make any resolutions this year as far as fitness goes. I just plan to keep at it with support from my awesome friends!

PicMonkeyCollage_zpsfc65c391.jpg

Replies

• QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Wow, talk about getting a LOT of bang for your buck! You look great!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • badgerdh
    badgerdh Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Awesome...you look great!!! Keep up the hard work
  • impromark
    impromark Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Indeed - the Doctor says things can change in a blink of an eye. ;) Well done!

Mark
  • oboeadam
    oboeadam Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations :).
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Indeed - the Doctor says things can change in a blink of an eye. ;) Well done!

Mark

You are wonderful lol! Thanks!
  • KevinPsalm23v4
    KevinPsalm23v4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    SMOKING HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options
    Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Gotta love muscle gains and inches lost!!! I recently dropped two pants sizes without losing a pound. I'm feeling your excitement. WTG! :)
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You look great. :)
  • Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look like you dropped 25 pounds from one pic to the other and it was only 9. That is so amazing! You look fantastic! :drinker:
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options
    Thanks! And yes, it does look like I dropped a lot more. I should have measured inches when I first started, but for some reason I just didn't. I honeslty think that if I had paid more attention to inches lost rather than pounds lost, this wouldn't be so frustrating. However, I am starting to see results and they are pretty fantastic!
  • KristenCassandra
    KristenCassandra Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!