Just ordered 30 day shred dvd

Options
What am I letting myself in for? After reading threads about it on here and the brilliant changes to peoples bodies, I felt I should go for it. Thinking Im going to be in a lot of a pain for at least the first few days. Hoping Ive chosen the right exercise, as I do have a few other dvds but never seem to notice that they do much for me..

Well here goes, will arrive in a few days..... Nervous!

Vicks

Replies

• kinzieplatt
    kinzieplatt Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    the 30 day shred IS difficult at first, but so is any workout you first begin. I began my weight loss journey with 30 day shred and I probably lost a good 30lbs ( I had alot to lose) and I loved it, its quick and fun!

Kinzie
  • wendii91
    Options
    Hey im new to this. I also ordered the 30 days shred dvd from JM. Can you tell me how u like it so far?
  • papyapa
    papyapa Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Did my first day today. SOOOO HARD!! I'm sore tonight. Scared to do it all again tomorrow~ But I will!! Good luck ladies! Just keep telling yourself... 30 days...
  • tweetypixx
    tweetypixx Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Everyone keeps telling me how good it is, my copy should be arriving in the post today :) actually starting to look forward to doing it and hopefully see some great results by the end of it.
  • jayrae87
    jayrae87 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about trying this out. Most of my weight loss has been due to diet and a very sporadic workout schedule. I've heard great things and think it could be a good jumping off point for a lot of people.
  • Tamois
    Tamois Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    It's fantastic and you can stick to it because it's only 20 minutes. She's really bossy and you want to please her! I restarted yesterday and should be doing Day 2 now but I ache so much from yesterday that I'm just psyching myself up to go and do it.
  • fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I did it fully for the first time yesterday. Attempted it before Christmas did ten minutes and nearly died but I was using heavier weights so I switched to the lighter ones similar to what they use in the video. The workout isn't too time consuming which makes it easier to do as you know theres not too long to go. I will be doing it again when I get in but as of tomorrow I will be doing it first thing in the morning to increase fat burn.