I have the app and the motivation, i need the friends now...

Options
2»

Replies

• DR2501
    DR2501 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Added you as a friend :)

I'm also from the UK (Bristol) and I started in December, with a few days off for Xmas!

Anyone else feel free to add me too if you want :)
  • frederena
    frederena Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've just joined today, I'm in desperate need of losing a fair bit of weight which I have put off doing for too long....

I'd love some support & motivation if anyone would like to add me too, I'm in the West Midlands, UK :)
  • hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Another Londoner here. I've been here since August and am proud of the amount I've dropped so far! Feel free to add me too.

Good luck!
  • JCLondonUK
    Options
    Another newbie here, from London. I'm waiting for scales to arrive today, so I can weigh myself, but I guess I need to lose about two stone maybe. I'm excited about it though! :-)

Happy to join friend networks, for mutual support, encouragement, and/or just general larking about. Feel free to add me.

Here's to a happy and healthy 2014!
  • rachelglendening
    rachelglendening Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    add me too :flowerforyou:
  • Sopger22
    Sopger22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been logging inconsistently for a while now. I have a few good weeks then not so much hehe! but love mfp !! I am however new to the 'friends' area of mfp, and think it would be great to add a few motivational people to the mmix to keep me going and share ideas etc. Feel free to add me :)

(6ft, 20 year old, NZer)
  • LesBrock
    LesBrock Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Day 2 for me, I'm in the UK and we are off to the Cancun (well 3 miles along the beach) in June for my Birthday, although I wont be wearing a Bikini :bigsmile:

Feel free to add me