Help 20/30 somethings?

Options
I made a MFP account monthsssss ago with good intentions after struggling with ideas of food/crash dieting/eating disorders/binging/depression etcetc. I managed to lose 2 stone or so and was doing really well!

I haven't been on MFP for a long time now and that's because of a relapse. Mentally and eatingwise.

I'm back even though it scares me silly, and I've made a promise to myself to be better to myself, to treat my body like a temple!

I'm going to try and eat clean, do exercise, and weights!!! (which is not something I thought I'd be in to) and surround myself with people who are going through a similar journey to get healthy and beautiful for 2014

I would love for people around my age and therefore with similar life paths to me to be my friend and help a girl out :)

Replies

• TLTucker80
    TLTucker80 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and I started my journey last Jan. but fell off the wagon lol. I'm back and starting over I will not fall off the wagon this time. Feel free to add me>
  • Lns25
    Lns25 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im 32 (F), I;ve just started MFP again after putting 5kg back on this year after an elbow injury. I need to drop those kgs again :(
    Ive started with logging and light exercise again. :)
  • FromFlabToFurious
    FromFlabToFurious Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and I'm in the same boat. Started losing weight last year, started to not lose nor gain but then in the past two weeks, I've gained a few pounds. Still on my journey to losing weight. I'll try and be on as much as I can. Never really used this site before but I'd be happy to help if you want to add me. :)