taco bell nutrition

Options
hey everyone i found this on the taco bell website

its awsome to know the exact calories and nutrion info of your meal.... You can pick to minus out the sauces and sides you didnt eat and it will give you the exact numbers! I cant give up my TACO BELL but at least i can see how bad it really is or better when i make changes when ordering!

http://www.yum.com/nutrition/menu.asp?brandID_Abbr=5_TB

Replies

• pincherbug
    Options
    hey everyone i found this on the taco bell website

its awsome to know the exact calories and nutrion info of your meal.... You can pick to minus out the sauces and sides you didnt eat and it will give you the exact numbers! I cant give up my TACO BELL but at least i can see how bad it really is or better when i make changes when ordering!

http://www.yum.com/nutrition/menu.asp?brandID_Abbr=5_TB
  • RKJR925
    RKJR925 Posts: 254
    Options
    Oxy Moron Taco Bell and Nutrition

Good Stuff though
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Oxy Moron Taco Bell and Nutrition

Good Stuff though
    took the words right out of my mouth, or "taco bell has nutrition?" any turn of that phrase. That kind of info is good to print out and keep in your glove box in case you need it
  • RKJR925
    RKJR925 Posts: 254
    Options
    Especially on one of the nights when adult beverages are involved and 4th meal is required.
  • jesusgrl14
    jesusgrl14 Posts: 250
    Options
    Ok I LOVE taco bell but I know how terrible if is for me. This is so good to know when I just need some!
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Especially on one of the nights when adult beverages are involved and 4th meal is required.

hehe :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with a taco bell fix once in awhile! And the new fresco menu is great. I love the fresco style chicken border bowl! Really delicious and filling for 350 cal!