What is working for you?

Options
13»

Replies

• pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Thank you for some of your answers...to the 'simple' answers...really? Obviously reduce calories and move more! Maybe I should be a little more specific...like are you doing a certain type of workout ei bootcamp, DVDs...are you following a high protein diet or still eating a balanced diet but staying under calories...tdee? Tdee - 20%? How a you figuring out your calories?

it really is that simple…

eat in a calorie deficit and you will lose weight…the exercise program does not matter from a deficit/weight loss perspective..

I will say if you are looking for a training program that one involving heavy lifts and compound movements would be very beneficial..

starting strength and new rules of lifting for woman are great resources…

This!
    While I don't know this guy all of his answers on this thread are spot on.
    I would also suggest checking out the Eat, Train, Progress group here on MFP. They have tons of helpful info and links.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Thank you for some of your answers...to the 'simple' answers...really? Obviously reduce calories and move more! Maybe I should be a little more specific...like are you doing a certain type of workout ei bootcamp, DVDs...are you following a high protein diet or still eating a balanced diet but staying under calories...tdee? Tdee - 20%? How a you figuring out your calories?

it really is that simple…

eat in a calorie deficit and you will lose weight…the exercise program does not matter from a deficit/weight loss perspective..

I will say if you are looking for a training program that one involving heavy lifts and compound movements would be very beneficial..

starting strength and new rules of lifting for woman are great resources…

This!
    While I don't know this guy all of his answers on this thread are spot on.
    I would also suggest checking out the Eat, Train, Progress group here on MFP. They have tons of helpful info and links.

I like this person ^
  • fruttibiscotti
    fruttibiscotti Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Watching my macros on MFP to stay in keto is what works for me. I hope you find what works for you. Best of luck.
  • ohheytoned
    ohheytoned Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    2 words. Calorie deficit! That's all it takes :)